Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Did You Think That I'm Not Worth Your Time

Open sores and oozing pain that I do not deserve nor want,
It took little to no time for you to get over me,
I am glad that I meant so much to you,
Did you think that I am not worth your time?
I can't believe that this affected me so directly,
But the unfairness strikes me to the core as well as
your cold and callous demeanor when it comes to anyone
but yourself. I pray that one day I will be allowed to rid my
heart of pain and my mind of betrayal,
And trust me, I plan on working you out of my life.
I am not one that you should have messed with,
I provide the vindictive poison pen that you lack,
Though you claim to write your thoughts that pertain
to me and how it was all about me
when all I ever thought about was you.
That is no longer the case no matter how much it is wished,
Whatever hopes I had of reconciliation are dashed down my cheeks,
As I cry for what was and I scream for the pain.
You are unfair.

No comments: